Want to Join the RBC Family? Enroll for Fall 2021.
Posted On January 04, 2021
Enrollment for the 2021 fall semester is now open. We invite prospective students to register for an upcoming Preview Day for the opportunity to tour our campus, meet and talk with professors and the Admissions Team, and to learn more about life as an RBC student.
Thursday, February 4, at 9:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. ET Prospective students will have the opportunity to experience life at RBC, tour our campus, meet our president and faculty, sit in on a class, attend Chapel service, and chat with current students. Register today.
- 9:15 a.m. – Arrival
- 9:30 a.m. – Welcome from Our President
- 10:00 a.m. – Campus Tour
- 11:00 a.m. – Chapel
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch & Faculty Q&A
- 1:30 p.m. – RBC Class
- 3:15 p.m. – Admissions Q&A
Tuesday, February 16, at 7:00–8:00 p.m. In this online webinar, prospective students will have the opportunity to learn more about RBC’s one-year certificate program, meet our president and academic dean, and chat with our Admissions Team. Register for the webinar on February 16.
Participants will receive a confirmation email with the link to join the event.
Wednesday, March 17, at 8:15 a.m.–2:30 p.m. ET Prospective students will have the opportunity to experience life at RBC, tour our campus, meet our president and faculty, learn about student life, and chat with current students. Register today.
- 8:15 a.m. – Arrival & Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – Welcome from Our President
- 9:00 a.m. – RBC Class
- 10:45 a.m. – Campus Tour
- 11:45 a.m. – Lunch & Faculty Q&A
- 1:00 p.m. – Student Life at RBC
- 1:45 p.m. – Admissions Q&A
Important Dates and Deadlines
The fall 2021 semester begins on August 16 and concludes on December 10.
This online certificate provides you with a solid theological foundation that will serve you in all of life.
- Visit our Admissions page and complete a 5-minute online application.
- Collect and send your admissions documents including your testimony, transcripts, and church reference. Additional documents are needed for on-campus consideration.
- Our team will review your application and get back to you with an admissions decision within two to five business days.
Who to Contact:
We are more than happy to be of help to you. Please contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 888-RBC-1517.
*Times are subject to change.