2019 Winter Conference at Reformation Bible College
Posted On October 29, 2018
From the majesty of the sunset to the beauty of the stars, the whole world declares the glory of God. Yet despite this fact, humanity chooses to suppress the truth about our Creator’s manifest glory. Christians, their eyes being opened, have a unique perspective on the world, for they know that creation is a reflection of our great God. This conference will consider how God reveals Himself in nature, what that means for our culture, and how we can apply this knowledge as Christians.
Registration includes admission to all sessions and access to a mini-bookstore with special conference pricing for select titles.
Monday, January 21, 2019
7:45 a.m. — Registration Opens
9:00 a.m. — No Mute Facts with Stephen Nichols
9:50 a.m. — The Sense of the Divine with Sinclair Ferguson
10:45 a.m. — Bookstore Break
11:15 a.m. — Workshops:
- John Owen and General Revelation with John Tweeddale — This workshop will explain how John Owen thought about and applied the knowledge he had of general revelation.
- The Psalms and General Revelation with Keith Mathison — This workshop will consider how the Psalms inform our doctrine of general revelation.
- Paul and General Revelation with David Briones — This workshop will consider Paul’s speech to the Athenians in Acts 17 and what this passage of Scripture can tell us about general revelation.
12:00 p.m. — Lunch Break: Food may be purchased at two on-site food trucks or at any local restaurant
1:30 p.m. — Workshops:
- John Owen and General Revelation with John Tweeddale
- The Psalms and General Revelation with Keith Mathison
- Paul and General Revelation with David Briones
2:30 p.m. — Suppressing the Truth with Albert Mohler
3:30 p.m. — Bookstore Break
4:00 p.m. — Q&A with Sinclair Ferguson, Albert Mohler, Stephen Nichols
5:00 p.m. — Conference Ends